Campbell pitcher pump question

by Sandra
(Indiana USA)

We have a shallow well that I wanted to use to water our animals with in the winter, when hoses have been put away. The first winter here, our young daughter left the pump handle down, which broke the pump. I bought new leather seals, which my neighbor put on it, but a round metal piece connected to a rod is broken as well. The neighbor says it needs "an aluminum weld", my husband says he thinks it's "pot metal" and needs brazed. Does anyone know for sure which it is, or does anyone just know the name of the part I need so I can maybe order it??? Thanks!!

Comments for Campbell pitcher pump question

Average Rating starstarstarstarstar

Click here to add your own comments

Jan 04, 2013
Campbell Pump Parts
by: Anonymous

Here is a link to the Campbell Manufacturing PDF Catalog. The pitcher pumps and repair parts are on pages 82-84.

Here is their contact information:

Campbell Manufacturing, Inc.
127 East Spring Street, P.O. Box 207
800-523-0224, FAX 610-369-3580

Click here to add your own comments

Return to Pump Repair Questions.

Enjoy this page? Please pay it forward. Here's how...

Would you prefer to share this page with others by linking to it?

  1. Click on the HTML link code below.
  2. Copy and paste it, adding a note of your own, into your blog, a Web page, forums, a blog comment, your Facebook account, or anywhere that someone would find this page valuable.